Steve's Internet Guide to Food, Dining and Recipes
I have a background in the hotel business and have
been a Food and Beverage Director
for hotels. As such, I am very interested in foods, dining, cooking,
and entertainment. I hope you enjoy the resources on this page.
Food and Beverage Links
- Top Secret Recipes Creating Kitchen Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Foods
- Sargento Cheese recipes
- The Food Timeline History of when foods entered use
- Crockpot Recipes
- More crockpot recipes
- USDA Nutrient Data Laboratory Nutrient categories of thousands of foods; searchable
- Chinese Food Recipes
- Meals.comYet another recipe site!
- AllRecipes.com "The recipe network"
- DrinkBoy Drink recipes, articles on martinis, etc.
- Chef Talk "A food lovers link to professional chefs"
- CNN's Food Central
- CNN's and The Mayo Clinic's recipes
- CNN article on Foodie Meccas on the Web
- World in Your Kitchen International recipes and more
- Foodgeeks.com Recipes, resources, and more
- Thai recipes from Thai Kitchen
- Texas Cooking Magazine Your source for Southwestern cooking
- Barbecue'n On The Internet
- The PastryWiz searchable recipe archive
- Internet Chef On-Line Magazine A sizeable database of recipes which can be e-mailed to yourself
- The Wine Spectator On-Line
- Microsoft On-line Wine Guide
- "The Great Beer Guide"
- Bartender Guide On-Line
The UDSA searchable nutrition database
- Bread machine recipes
- More bread machine recipes from the Fleischmann's Yeast site
- Ice Cream:
Ice cream recipes
Ben & Jerry's
- Christmas recipes:
- The "Wine Steward's" home page
- Boojum Tree Guide To Internet Food Resources
Epicurious Food A Web site for everything food, with links to Bon
Appétit and Gourmet magazines, restaurant guides, and much more.
- Americas' Family Kitchen
The PBS television cooking series
- TBS' Dinner and a Movie recipes
- Passover and Kosher recipes
- Amazing recipes from Paris' Restaurant Le Cordon Bleu. This is the world-famous cooking school in Paris.
- The electronic Gourmet Guide, eGG, an Internet "e-zine" devoted to food and cooking.
Food and recipe ftp software
- Yahoo: Food and Cooking
- Yahoo: Recipes
- A collection of Italian recipes from Ragu ... Pizza, and LOTS more!
- Scores of recipes using Jell-O, including one using tequila in a Margarita-like drink.
Find out what flavors of Jell-O are available in other countries.
- "Claymo's Kitchen" with recipes for salsas, and Thai and Vietnamese dining
- Information from Arion which produces MasterCook computer recipe software
- More information and recipe databases from Arion A very comprehensive listing of Internet food information.
Other Companies & Misc.:
Restaurants and Reviews
- FOODWINE discussion list
- This is an e-mail list for the discussion of food, beverages, and
related concerns. Many good recipes are posted as well. Subscribe by
sending e-mail to LISTSERV@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU with the following command
in the text (not the subject): SUBSCRIBE FOODWINE firstname lastname
- Includes suggestions on using various food items (over 80 entries)
- Includes 1,700 postings with recipes, requests, and food discussions
- Over 100 recipes
- Vegetarian recipes, and discussions on some famous vegetarians (Albert Einstein, H.G.Wells) (over 300 postings)
- Nearly 200 entries, but not all recipes
Return to Steve Pert's
Updated May 2004
© 2004 Steve Pert, Brentwood, TN