EAS 562 Professor Sara Hughes and Professor Steven L. Yaffee

UMich Library Resources

  • Legislative Research: Brought to you by UMich's Government Documents Center. If you are having trouble getting started, or getting past the first steps for a 562 assignment, this site will talk you through a lot of the process, including web links and information on paper sources in the Government Documents Center.
  • U of M Clark Library: A nationally recognized reference for links to government information. Very helpful.